Viva la France

France is famous for its food, wine and culture. But also is famous for its "laissez-faire" attitude about sex. If you don't believe me, think why people named "french kiss" to that hot kiss where tongues touch each other.

So when i met Estelle Hienke, i knew that was the perfect opportunity to experience how hot can be a sex session with a french girl.

Estelle came to talk about movies and drink wine.


I still remember a movie named "Surfer Girls Rule" made by Pas Foden, where Estelle teams with the legendary Priscila Balogh to give 2 studs an unforgettable evening.

Estelle accepted my invitation to come to my place to talk about movies and drink wine. She arrived with a little but fancy dress. This barely covered her majestic anatomy, so i convinced her to take it off because i always have a tropical weather where i live. She did it and remembered her summers in Montalivet. Under that dress she had a huge pair of lickable boobs.


I wanted to taste that hot french body.

She came over me and looked at me with lust and desire.

We kissed while my cock was growing. Today i take the bastille.

I licked her clit, stimulating to Estelle. I wanted to make her crazy for me.

She took me by my neck and told me: I didn't have sex for months, i need a man of your "size" to satisfy me. I wouldn't disappoint her.

I introduced a finger inside her. She was hot like an oven. "Fuck me now!" she screamed. I grabbed my cock and went for the glory.

Vive la France! Vive l'amour sans capote!

She was melting my cock with her inner heat. I was in the glory.

I was exploring the deepness of her pussy, when i felt a warm squirt wetting my cock. She was cumming and i didn't want to stop.

I turned her to me, i wanted to see her "petite mort" face while i continue pumping. She pulled my hair and shouted me: "don't you dare to take off your big cock from me". "No Mademoiselle, i would never do such evil thing" i replied.

She continued having one orgasm after another, and i was feeling how i wanted to explode inside her.

Finally, after a prolonged session, i couldn't hold anymore and i let the white river flow inside her. It was a good load that filled her pussy, so she wanted some of that for her mouth.

She took my cock in her mouth and sucked while i was still cumming. It was a huge mess, but a naughty one.

My mission was done. I filled both pussy and mouth, and the hungry lady promised me more pleasure next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment