Hunt for Your Inner Slut

I was invited to see a photoshoot made by Suff Lockjaw. She was making something for Hunt for Your Inner Slut. When i arrived i saw a HUGE surprise...it was a giant golden cock with a lot of women climbing it and licking...i founded my SL twin hehe.

Pic by Korri
So what's this all about and why a huge golden cock?
This is part of the surprises for Hunt for Your Inner Sluts, a hunting game created by Suff Lockjaw. If you don't know what is a hunting game, let me explain you: it's a game in SL where you go to some shops (defined in a list of hints) and you can get some cool free stuff. Yes, you can get free stuff for your avatar while you play. It's a win-win deal because people get good free stuff from different businesses and store owners increase their traffic and get potential customers.

The huge golden cock is something you can ride and have fun. I teamed with the golden twin and i helped him impaling to Eva Brunswick and then the same Suff Lockjaw. It was a nice but long session. If you want to see more pics you can check the flickr set of Eva HERE.

If you want to know more about the Hunt for Your Inner Slut, you can check the official page HERE or visit he page on Facebook or Flickr. Remember: The hunt begins on November 15th.


So after so long session (i had 2 girls hanging from my penis like more than 2 hours), i said to Suff i deserved a reward...and she gaves me the best a man can receive. All what i can say is: never underestimate the libido of 2 redheads :-)
We took off our clothes quickly. We had urgency to satisfy our carnal desires. I started to kissing Suff.

Julie saw us and got excited. We never had sex before, so I would give her the first turn.

She started shaking my penis, wanted to feel his hardness deep inside her.

I could not deny her wishes. I placed the tip of my hardened glans at the entrance of her vagina, and pushed hard into her. As a bullet train entered my penis completely, leaving only my balls outside. Suff started to licking them. I got really excited, and fucked harder to Julie.

I laid Julie in the carpet. I really was horny and wanted to give her a memorable orgasm. She was arching her back with every attack of my cock. Suff was looking us, wishing some of that for her. After some time Julie started to scream and i felt the beats of her pussy wrapping my cock...she was having a big orgasm.

While Julie was trying to recover, i decided to eat Suff's pussy. I wanted to give her the same pleasure that Julie felt a few minutes ago. Julie thankful for the orgasm, started to licking my balls.

"Come here baby, i wanted to feel your dick deep inside me" Suff said. We stand up with the intention to satisfy her.

Both gorgeous redheads took my cock with their hands and walked to the sideboard.

I made them bend while i was stroking their asses with my hands. All these will be mine, i thought.

I introduced my still hard cock inside Suff's pussy. She moaned while i was pumping deep inside. My cock was lubricated with the fluids of Julie, so was easier to reach her cervix.

Julie was looking at Suff and smiled. She recognized that blush in her cheeks: Suff was having a well deserved orgasm.

I didn't want that Julie felt jealous, so i penetrated her until i couldn't stop the ejaculation.

Both delicious women seated on the floor, tired for so much sexercise. I aimed with my cock and showered them.

After so much pleasure, i walked to them and they decided to clean my mess, while i was thinking: "Xmas arrived early this year".



No comments:

Post a Comment