It's good to see again an old friend which dissapeared for a long time, specially if it's a fuck buddy. Mar is one of the oldest (not in age, but in how many time i know her). Our rutine always was talk and fuck a lot. However, she also has friends who buy her a lot of expensive stuff just to get a small chance to slide between her legs.
I didn't see her in several months, and it surprised me when she appeared at my home, stating that she was travelling around the world, and met a lot of fantastic lovers. "I met a lot of guys with huge dicks, so i don't think so that you have something new for me" she said.
I always try to be a man of actions over words, so that's why i invited her to prove that theory. She quickly undressed, lay on the rug and mean she was saying: "ok big guy, let's see what...ahhhhh!", yup you guessed it, i penetrated hardly with a quick move. She screamed so loud, that i think her moans were heard in the whole SIM. Fortunately the neighborhood was empty at that time. After my first attack, i didn't stop and i continued for like 1 hour pushing hard between her legs. Finally when she ceased to writhe on the floor, i looked at her pussy and it was full of cum. Maybe was a mix of her fluids with mine.She barely could talk, but after some minutes her breathing decreased and she told me: "ok big boy, you win. I missed that cock".
As i said before, it's good to see again and old friend, specially if it's your fuck buddy.

It's funny, I didn't see you post until now, but we both posted on the same theme today :) A very lovely pic, and she (and you) are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHello Ivory, thanks for visit my blog. Yes it was a nice coincidence that we both posted about the same topic the same day lol. I guess that old fuck buddies are always good for us, and that's why we must keep open to them ;-)
ReplyDelete